If you have a surface of your home that is grimy or dirty, you might be considering how you can get the surfaces clean once more. There are the obvious methods of a scrub brush and some elbow grease, but that is time-consuming and not always effective. Power washing is very effective and efficient, but can be damaging. Here at Complete Home Care, our soft washing methods come with undeniable benefits and results that you’ll love, such as:
- You will get a gentle but thorough clean. Soft washing is a great alternative to scrubbing a surface by hand or power washing. With a gentle clean that is thorough and efficient, soft washing delivers the best of both options!
- We use safe, biodegradable cleansers. Our cleansers emulsify grime, dirt, and other substances for a powerful clean. Not only are they powerful, but they are also safe and biodegradable!
- Our cleaners are multi-purpose. Choosing soft washing with our cleaners means that we can take care of different areas and types of grime. Our biodegradable cleaners tackle things like mildew, algae growths, bacteria, dirt and other problems.
- Soft washing uses less water than power washing. While power washing is pleasing to watch, there is no denying that it uses a significant amount of water. Because soft washing uses cleaners to first break down the materials, they are easily rinsed away using only 1/3 of the water of power washing.
- You don’t have to worry about damaging the surfaces. Soft washing is gentle on surfaces like shingles or siding. When you choose soft washing, only the dirt and grime are emulsified, not the surfaces.
- The surfaces will enjoy a long-lasting clean. When you choose soft washing, your home will get a longer-lasting clean. Our soft washing methods last 4-6 times longer than typical power washing methods.
If you have been thinking about power washing your sidewalks, roof, home exterior, decking or any other surface, we would suggest you consider soft washing instead for the many potential benefits. For more information, please give us a call today.